We carry out our investigations as per the following six premises: Confidentiality, quality of service, quickness, commitment, good advice to our costumers and abidance by the legislation in force.
Our basic operations scheme involves the following stages:
1. The client presents his case and necessities to us.
2. We assess the case, we gather the information and we lay out a basic investigation plan. With these data, we make up a quotation.
3. We perform the services hired.
4. Once the investigation has concluded, we make a full professional report with the documental, photographic, and film appendixes obtained.
5. When need be, we attend the courts of law requiring a judiciary confirmation of the reports issued.
Our sphere of action. The detective’s proof.
a) Obtaining information and evidence on private behaviours and facts.
b) Investigating the pursuable offences exclusively upon request of those parts legitimated in the judiciary process.
c) Surveillance in fairs, hotels, exhibitions or similar events.
Ambar Investigations has been certified since 2005 by the Spanish Ministry of the Interior as a private investigations agency, owning license 1899 –which is an essential condition in order to carry out our activity legitimately. Ambar is member of CODEGA, the Galician Society of Private Detectives, with membership number 22.
· Security systems: www.seguridadjl.com
· Lawyers: www.lexcam.es